Historical Sites

Historic Pine Valley Chapel

About

Built in 1868, the Pine Valley Chapel is known for being the oldest meetinghouse in continuous use of the LDS Church. Both the chapel and adjacent tithing office were listed together on the U.S. National Register of Historic Places November 20, 1970.

Site Info

Average Duration
<1 Hour
Location
52 W. Main Street, Pine Valley, Utah 84781
Phone
Website
Hours

Worship Service

Sundays 10:30 AM

Chapel Tours

Sundays 12:30 PM-4:00 PM
Memorial Day to Labor Day
Weekdays 10:00 AM-5:00 PM

Cost
Free

Historical Articles